Nov 29, 2010
Nov 25, 2010
The Sensei Kreese cardboard cut-out in the background of this photo has got to be the ultimate in Karate Kid memorabilia, the Holy Grail if you will. So far all of my internet searches have been fruitless but the search will continue.
Nov 23, 2010
While doing an internet search for Karate Kid photos I came across this one of a UFC fighter actually using the Crane Technique. By the look on the face of his opponent it seems to be more of a joke than anything but I still need to find out who this fighter is and what was the outcome of this move.
Nov 22, 2010
"Founded by Chad McQueen, McQueen Racing develops and licenses limited-edition, high performance motorsport and motorcycle classics and performance accessories."
|Chad being interviewed by Hot Rod TV at the 2009 SEMA auto show.|
|Chad and son Chase being interviewed about the legacy of the Bullitt Mustang|
Nov 15, 2010
1. Halloween Dance, subsequent beating suffered by Daniel at the hands and feet of the Cobra Kai 5, and the saving of the day by Mr. Miyagi.
2. Trip to the Cobra Kai dojo, the agreement reached to settle the score at the December 19th tournament, and the begining of Daniel's karate training with "wax on, wax off."
3. Take a Worm for a Walk week.
4. Daniel and Ali's first date.
5. Daniel's training continues with "sand the floor."
6. Daniel's catching of the fly with chopsticks and "paint the fence."
7. Daniel spends all day painting Mr. Miyagi's house, Mr. Miyagi spends the day fishing, and then the pieces of the puzzle finally come together.
8. After school Mr. Miyagi takes Daniel to the beach so he can "learn balance" in the surf while we get our first look at the Crane Technique.
9. Sometime during these three days Daniel asks Ali out on their second date.
10. The speghetti incident at the Encino Hills Country Club and Daniel learns more about Mr. Miyagi's past later that night at Mr. Miyagi's house.
*. We know little about what happens during this four week period other than Daniel tries to teach himself the Crane Technique at the beach, he practices his blocks, his stance, and punching on the bow of Mr. Miyagi's boat by himself, and then Mr. Miyagi teaches him how to punch sometime after that. Mr. Miyagi also scolds Daniel for not focusing enough and for joking around too much. Also towards the end of this four week period Daniel has his birthday, receives his driver's license and gets #1 and #2 birthday present from Mr. Miyagi.
11. Daniel goes to Golf n Stuff to "find balance" with Ali and to show her his new car.
12. All Valley Under 18 Karate Championship.